- Is hip pain keeping you from walking or enjoying sporting activities?
- A simple walk down the street causing shooting pain?
- Hip/back pain flares up after engaging in exercise or sport?
- In the endless vicious cycle of getting better, returning to activity and getting hurt again?
- Afraid that the hip pain means the end of an activity you love (dancing, running, tennis)?
- Tired of painkillers and looking for natural ways to heal hip pain?
You’re in the right place. We want you to know that it is possible to overcome hip pain and prevent its recurrence naturally through movement and manual therapy. Over the next four posts, we’ll be showing you some strategies we use at our clinics when treating patients that suffer from hip pain.
Stay tuned for our next posts – we will go over how banded distractions and controlled articular rotations (CARs) can relief your hip pain. If you are experiencing pain or difficulty with these exercises, stop and consult a healthcare provider. This general information is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your healthcare professional.